Polycarbide Plain Stripping Discs
Applications: For mounting on an arbor or shaft for edge use. Can be mounted on a mandrel assembly to make a single or double width wheel driven by a drill. Can also be used on tapered and clamped shafts to clean and surface condition metal including stainless steel.
- Flat disc with 13mm centre bore.
- Shaft / mandrel assembly available.
- Two discs can be mounted together on mandrel to make a wider wheel.
- Flexibility enables mounting on tapered shafts.
- Slightly flexible to avoid gouging.
- Available in 100mm (4") and 150mm (6") diameters.
Mandrel (Shaft Assembly): Buy last listed item (Part No 22052) for mandrel to suit these discs.