Sanding Belts for Belt Sanders - Packs of 10.
Applications: Ideal for hard and soft wood as well as mild steel and soft non-ferrous metals. Use to smooth, de-nib, clean coatings and prepare surfaces. Sizes for use with most popular hand held sander. Lower numbered grades are coarser for more rapid material removal, whilst higher numbered grades are finer for finishing etc.
- Quality aluminium oxide abrasive, suitable for hard and soft wood as well as mild steel.
- Cotton backing, strong but flexible.
- 100mm belts are bi-directional. Joints allow running in either direction. Turning belts around may extend life.
- Quality joints, designed for strength and smooth running.
- Multi-Grade packs include 1 pack (10) of each grade listed and provide an economic means of stocking up for a full range of sanding duties.
- Pack quantity: 10 belts.
Selection Guide: Our belts match the following machines as well as others:
457 x 75mm: Skil (7610), Makita (9911), Bosch (PBS 7A), Black and Decker (Ka86)
533 x 75mm: 3 inch belt sanders made by: Bosch (GBS 75AE), Direct power, Einhell (RT-BS75), Erbauer, Festool (BS75E), GMC, Hitachi, Makita (9903), Silverline, Skil (7640), Sparky, Titan
610 x 75mm: Makita (9920)
610 x 100mm: 4 inch belt sanders made by: Bosch GBS100A, Hitachi (SB10V2), Makita (9403, 9404), Ryobi (EBS-1310V)
Spring Offer: 30% Discount off all belt packs including multi-grade packs.