Dual Cut Mortar Raking Blades.
Applications: Designed to rake mortar on straight runs. A simple, but superb innovation for mortar raking. Basically two optimised diamond blades co-joined in the centre giving more cutting than grinding action. Suitable for both soft and harder mortar types using angle grinders.
- Fast working, since more cutting than grinding action.
- Robust co-joined construction.
- Less dust than most mortar rakes.
- 7mm deep segment.
- For 6mm (1/4") or 8.5mm cutting width.
- Uses less diamond due to central gap, hence excellent value.
- Premium diamond clusters, suitable for hard as well as softer mortar mixes.
Also Available: We also stock premium mortar raking blades in diameters upto 230mm.