Premium Wet Diamond Polishing Pads
Applications: For use with a suitable polishing machine or slow speed setting on a variable speed angle grinder. Wet polishing pads are the preferred choice when water can be used as they usually offer longer life than dry use pads. They are highly effective on most stone and concrete surfaces including marble and granite worktops. These are premium diamond pads with 3mm of diamond depth and sufficient life for several square metres, not to be confused with low priced pads with just surface diamond for re-polishing small areas.
- Premium grade pads with high performance diamond grain.
- Generous 3mm depth of usable diamond pad for longer life.
- Grades from 50 (coarse) to 3000 (ultra-fine), plus white and black buffing grades.
- 9 disc set includes all grades, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000, white buff, black buff.
- Water cooled, the surface should be kept wet.
- Use at approx 2,000 - 2,500rpm for best results.
Also Available: We stock backing pads suitable for use with these discs.
Tip: Before moving on to the next finer grade, wipe away the coarser sludge from the previous grade.