Crack Chaser Diamond Blades
Applications: Crack chasing is the starting point for a quality repair of cracks in concrete, by opening out (chasing out) the crack to enable liquid cement or similar to be poured in. This way the crack is large enough to repair, the loose material is removed and clean concrete edges are offered for a more effective repair. The thinner 6.4mm wide ones are also ideal for raking out very hard grades of mortar in brickwork.
- 9.5mm wide for crack chasing or 6.4mm wide for mortar raking.
- Suitable for all types of concrete including concrete with hard aggregates.
- 12.7mm diamond segment height.
- Pointed edge (axe profile) to assist penetration.
- Diameters 115, 125 & 180mm to fit angle grinders up to 230mm with 22.2mm centres.
- Compliant with EN13236.