Clearance Asphalt and Concrete Diamond Blades - Slight Seconds
These diamond blades are our popular 'Road Slitta' diamond blades, but slight seconds. The tungsten carbide inserts we normally add to the leading edge of the welds are missing, so now they are only as good as most other multi-purpose asphalt/concrete blades on the market, with the protection of skewed/dropped segments. At these prices, they are fantastic value for money, but there is only a limited quantity available.
Applications: These blades have a diamond specification for ground concrete, but with several skewed segments to help protect against the abrasive wear of asphalt. They are ideal for most 12in hand held petrol saws and 14in floor saws.
- 355mm dia has 25.4mm bore and drive pin hole for floor/road saws.
- 300mm dia has 20.0mm bore for most hand-held petrol saws (stihl etc).
- 10mm laser welded segments
- Diamond specification for ground concrete, cured or green.
- 3 skewed segements remove abrasive slurry and help potect against abrasive wear.
- Slight seconds. TC inserts normally supplied on 'Road Slitta' blades are missing.